How to join
Art consultants wishing to join the association are required to seek approval from the committee by demonstrating:
- relevant tertiary qualifications, or equivalent
- industry experience in at least 2 of the following fields, or equivalent:
- commercial gallery
- public arts institutions
- auction room
- consultancy practice
- two referees at least one of whom is a members of ACAA. Additional referees may be sought from:
- ACGA member gallery director
- Senior staff at major auction house
The association recognises that there are art consultants working within a multitude of contexts. We seek to represent all professionals and to present a transparent listing of members' interests in order to allow for clear ethics and industry credibility. As much information as you can provide will assist in your application. Please contact the Public Officer for further details.
To apply for membership, please complete our membership application form and send with a brief CV that meets the requirements specified above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download ACAA Membership Application Form - PDF version (41KB)